0 thoughts on “Q&A: what kind of photoshop brush settings should i use for my art to look like this?

  1. Hi, you don’t want to use a brush for this it looks more like a filter did this, probably water-colour. Check the list and play around with them and keep in mind it may be more than one.

  2. I don’t think there’s any significant filter there…and the brush looks pretty ordinary as well. If you adjust the flow and opacity and layer like you’re using thin washes it will create a similar mark.

  3. There are different sizes of bushes, use the solid brush to outline the subject not the smallest but about 3 brushes over from that one . Then use the wider brush to fill in the subject.
    I would do all this using the air brush tool

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *