Question by allie: How do I organize my brushes in Photoshop CS5?
I download A LOT of brushes and I was wondering if I could put certain brushes into folders or something to keep them all organized in photoshop?
Also, I have a mac, if that changes anything.
Answer by hoe slappa
1. open my computer
2. click on your c drive (or whatever your main drive is)
3. select users and click on your user profile
4. find the program folder that says photoshop
5. open folder and find “brushes”
6. open folder and move brushes where you want them
it’s usually preset to be in alphabetical/numerical order so try right clicking the folder to see if you can change the option…u can also use these steps to add new brushes like eye lashes contact lenses weave jewels sparkles etc….i use deviantart.com to see examples of what i mean u can check out my videos on youtube where i show how to use the lash and contact brush my youtube user name is daamn005