0 thoughts on “Brush in Photoshop to remove the writing that has been put over the picture?

  1. Heya there, you must be talking about the Healing Brush. It’s the plaster-looking icon in the Tools, above (or next to) where the Brush tool is.

    To use this tool you must define a part of the picture by Alt-Click and then click (and maybe drag) on the place where the text is.
    This part of the picture is then replaced by the region you Alt-Clicked.

    This is a little complicated to explain, you can try it out yourself and you’ll see. If the picture isn’t too complicated it can work wonders. You can fiddle around with the settings on the toolbar to get the right effect.

    Hope this helps! =D

Leave a Reply to Roy R Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *