0 thoughts on “Does anyone know how do do borders/edges on photoshop 7.0 that look like brush strokes? or is it a brush?

  1. I think you are referring to the use of masks. Here is an example of a mask: http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/8797/86354152vf4.jpg
    This is how you use masks. You begin by pasting the mask as a new layer on the photo you wish to use it on. Then use the raster deform tool to drag the mask over your picture(user lookup) so it fits right. Now click “Layers” then “Properties” (on the top tool line). Once the new window appears you change the blend mode to screen. After you’ve done all this the mask will show up as a border around your picture.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *