Question by Rhys P: How do i add a music player to a website to play mp3s in Dreamweaver CS4?
A local band has asked me to design a website for them, they would like it to have a music player where you can select the track you want to play and click the play button and the music will play, i have never used anything like this before but would like to learn. im using dreamweaver cs4 to design the website and have the music tracks stored as mp3s waiting to be added.
Answer by california gardener
If you find that too difficult to implement you might want to look at http://www.flashmp3player.org/download.html
However it does have links back to their website.
I should add that both of these are dependent on the user having flash installed, but both fail gracefully if they do not.
Question by Muse_fan: What is Adobe Encore CS4? Can I use it for Music editing, or should that be soundbooth CS4?
I was thinking about buying the Master collection of Adobe CS4, but I was wondering if one of the programs on it is a music editing or creating program, like Garageband? Thanks so much, anymore info about any of the other programs in the master collection would be awesome, I can’t find too much on the official website 🙂
Answer by beebo8585
encore is like windows movie maker
and yes soundbooth is for music
but i prefer fruity loops
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by deimos161: How to fade music in and out for montage with adobe premiere pro cs4?
I am making a 18th birthday montage with messages from overseas, i would like to fade the music in and out ( so u can still hear it when the people are talking) when the video clips are playing. I am using Adobe premiere pro cs4. is there a tutorial on how to do this
Answer by edspegeddd
I just figured this out for ya
it’s done with KEY FRAMES
1)move the timeline cursor to where you want the audio to start to fade out
2) on the upper middle window in premiere, make sure you are on the Effect Controls tab
3) expand Volume (this should be on the left column it actually says fx Volume)
3) you will notice Bypass and Level now… expand Level
4) click on 0.0 dB this should set a keyframe at the current point on the timeline.. leave it at that
5) move the timeline curser to a good spot where you’d like the volume to be LOW
6) adjust the 0.0 dB by holding down the left-click and dragging down. if it goes into the negative dBs, the volume is decreasing
7) find a spot for where you want the volume to start to increase back to normal again by dragging the timeline cursor once again . then adjust the dB as needed.. this will again create a key frame (looks like a DIAMOND)
i hope you get the idea. i’m trying to make it clear that you need one keyframe to start the volume adjust, and another keyframe to STOP the volume adjustment. you can delete keyframes that you might have created on accident by right-clicking on the key frame (diamond) and select Cut.
if you still cant get it feel free to email me
Give your answer to this question below!
Question by Baggy: Where can I download a free music note brush for Photoshop Elements?
I’ve googled it but I can’t find what I’m looking for. I’ve only found a brush that creates an entire music page with every tap which is way too big. I just want a brush that makes a single note, doesn’t matter what kind (half note, quarter note, eight note, etc. doesn’t matter).
Answer by kuvekape
I think this link will help
Add your own answer in the comments!