Question by sannah_k: How do I preview the fonts (WYSIWYG) in Adobe Illustrator CS4?
When I go to the dropdown menu in Illustrator CS4, I want to be able to see the WYIWYG font preview beside the name of the font. I know it is possible, because it works at the computers at school.
I just don’t know how to do it. Do I have to download an external program in order to see it?
Answer by Anti 498A
click on help
Question by jovanny_831: How to add more fonts to photoshop cs4 in widows vista?
so im trying to add more text to photoshop cs4 but i dont know how please help
Answer by PayneLessDesigns.com
Windows Vista -
1) Open Fonts: Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click
Appearance and Personalization, and then click Fonts.
2) Click File, and then click Install New Font.
3) If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
4) In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the
font that you want to install is located.
5) Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you
want to add.
6) Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then
Question by lolila: Which is the best free website to download brushes and fonts for photoshop?
Nice fonts and brushes of course
Answer by tami_g_98
I love that site, it ranges from soft, beautiful brushes to grunge and all sorts of bling for Myspace. You can find anything there if you go to the site and in their search bar, type in “brushes for photoshop”.
Question by hmmmm………….????: is it safe to dowload photoshop brushes and fonts from the web?
ok, so i just got a tablet and it came with adobe photoshop. i’ve seen some really cool brushes available for free download on deviantart.com but i have a terrible phoebia of computer viruses (i’ve literally started shaking and almost cried before, its seriously bad) and im too scared to just go ahead and download them and see what happens…does anyone know if its safe?? and also, would it be safe to download fonts from dafont.com?? is it legal?? thanks!
Answer by AC1D
where can i download fonts and brushes and shapes for photoshop and illustrator to design wedding invitation ?
Question by Karim M: where can i download fonts and brushes and shapes for photoshop and illustrator to design wedding invitation ?
we are preparing our marriage and we would like to design our wedding invitation by our selves so please help us with fonts and shapes.
thanks in advance
Answer by fizzy stuff
Illustrator comes with plenty of fonts. Im surprised that you cant find one you like from the selection. As for shapes, you can make your own in Illustrator!
After you download fonts and brushes for photoshop how do i put it along with my other tools in photoshop?
Question by Jessica: After you download fonts and brushes for photoshop how do i put it along with my other tools in photoshop?
im a noobie i just had photoshop for 2 days.
Please help x3
Answer by neverrusty
It should automatically associate with the other adobe program files and already be there.
Thats what i did, no setup or anything.
Question by Erin R: How do you install fonts into Adobe Photoshop CS4 Only?
I don’t want to put the fonts into the C:\Windows\Fonts directory. I want them to only be used by Photoshop not all of windows. Thanks in advance!
Answer by Herbert
Copy the fonts to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts
That way only Photoshop (and other Adobe apps) see them. If no Fonts folder exists, create one. You do not have to restart Photoshop.
If you are using the 64bit Windows version, put them in the same folder, not the “Program Files (x86)” one.
Question by Adude D: best photoshop brushes and fonts?
best photoshop brushes and fonts?
i want a best selection of photoshop brushes and fonts also filters.. about 10-20 each …. i hate to have alot …
what your favorite?
Answer by Earth Day, Every Day
I don’t know about brushes, but My favorite font is filox girls. Sorry if it isn’t what you are looking for
Question by pirouette_130: where can I upload free brushes and fonts for photoshop?
I’ve seen it before, but that was a long time ago when I wasn’t into photoshop. I want to expand my stuff. I know there are places where there are LOTS to choose from AND are free. Anywase I imagine that you just upload them within the photoshop folder on my computer and insert them into the individual folders “fonts” etc? Please if the website doesn’t say, if you can tell me how to upload them too that would be great!
Answer by CKimmerle
The Photoshop area of Adobe Exchange has a lot of user submitted action, scripts, brushes, shapes, etc.
Question by ♥Little Angel♥: How do you get diff fonts and brushes on photoshop?
I forgot how to do it, it’s been a while
Answer by amybeader
Fonts have to be loaded into the Font folder on your system. Brushes get loaded into the brushes folder, which is in (if on a PC, I think I am remember right) C:/Programs/Photoshop/Preset/Brushes. On a Mac, it’s Applications/Adobe Photoshop/Presets/Brushes
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- How can I import guides/use the same guidelines for multiple documents on Photoshop CS4?
- How do I get these brushes (Photoshop)?
- What graphic design softwear is better between illustrator cs4 and photoshop cs4?
- can someone give me some instructions on how to get Brushes i want to download into photoshop?
- Q&A: How do you make a brush in Adobe Photoshop 6.0?
- amybeader on How do I get these brushes (Photoshop)?
- Obi Juan Kenobi on What graphic design softwear is better between illustrator cs4 and photoshop cs4?
- B K on What graphic design softwear is better between illustrator cs4 and photoshop cs4?
- amybeader on If someone is selling Adobe master collection cs4 for under $100 on Craigslist is this a pirated copy?
- Gabrielle N on If someone is selling Adobe master collection cs4 for under $100 on Craigslist is this a pirated copy?