Question by Reen: Why is my Photoshop CS4 suddenly not working?
When I clicked the photoshop cs4 application, theres a pop-up box that says Photoshop CS4 has stopped working and then something loads and later, it says this “A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” Please help me. I really need my photoshop . thankiess TTwTT
Answer by ANONYMOUS
Did you do an upgrade recently?
Type “restore” into the windows search and restore your computer from a restore point.
1 Comment to “Why is my Photoshop CS4 suddenly not working?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?