Question by AnabelleS: What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?
So basically I don’t need to use Dreamweaver CS4 for a while. I downloaded the trial that lasts for 30 days and now there is 17 days left on my trial. Can I uninstall Dreamweaver and install it again with the days my trial period has left.
For e.g. I uninstall Dreamweaver and the trial is 17 days left. Am I able to download it again with the 17 days left on the trial or do I have to put a serial key
Answer by In Michigan
If i was you i would just leave it installed, until your trial is up, then take it all out, There isn’t a point to uninstall it just cause you aren’t using it for the time being, If you aren’t gonna use it anymore at all, then take it out, But if you do uninstall and install it back in, it already knows you how many days will be left on your trial,
1 Comment to “What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- How do Match two different Skin colors in Photoshop CS4?
- How I do to keep preferences in my own created brush in Photoshop cs5?
- How do you erase the Pen from the Pen tool in Photoshop CS4?
- Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
- How can i find out how to use the brushes and everything from photoshop, the website isn’t helping?
- P&G on Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
- Cbot on How can i find out how to use the brushes and everything from photoshop, the website isn’t helping?
- M A R i A ; on How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- Wonder on Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- artguy29 on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?