Question by Tola: My Adobe Photoshop CS4 keeps saying licensing for this product has expired HELP?
I’m so confused
I’m a photographer my friend put photoshop cs4 on my laptop and gave me a serial number, everything has been fine,.I had it for almost 6 months and now every time i try to open it it says licensing for this product has expired, i have tried uninstall it then reinstall it for free trial on adobe but it says the same thing. is it because the new CS5 is about to be released
please help? do you know why?
Answer by TempoOne
Photoshop is not a free program…one just can’t give-away serial numbers.
You can buy it here:
2 Comments to “My Adobe Photoshop CS4 keeps saying licensing for this product has expired HELP?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- How much memory does Premiere Pro CS4 require per minute when capturing film from a camera?
- Help with Photoshop cs3? Eraser acting like Brush?
- How much memory does Photoshop CS4 take up?
- Photoshop Elements Seven – Where’s the Brush Tool?
- where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- Alicetare on How much memory does Photoshop CS4 take up?
- mclaira on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- L M on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- amybeader on How do I get these brushes (Photoshop)?
- Obi Juan Kenobi on What graphic design softwear is better between illustrator cs4 and photoshop cs4?