Question by Tola: My Adobe Photoshop CS4 keeps saying licensing for this product has expired HELP?
I’m so confused
I’m a photographer my friend put photoshop cs4 on my laptop and gave me a serial number, everything has been fine,.I had it for almost 6 months and now every time i try to open it it says licensing for this product has expired, i have tried uninstall it then reinstall it for free trial on adobe but it says the same thing. is it because the new CS5 is about to be released
please help? do you know why?
Answer by TempoOne
Photoshop is not a free program…one just can’t give-away serial numbers.
You can buy it here:
2 Comments to “My Adobe Photoshop CS4 keeps saying licensing for this product has expired HELP?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?