i applied a layer mask on a picture and it works with the black and white brush, but every time i let go of the mouse and go over the same area with the same color the picture comes back just as if i swapped colors.
1 Comment to “Layer Mask isn’t working Adobe CS4?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
Questions and Answers on all Photoshop Brushes topics.
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?