Question by Ash: How to use downloaded fonts on photoshop CS4?
I found a really cool font online and I want to download it and use it in my photoshop picture, how can I do that?
I have mac OS and photoshop CS4, thanks
Answer by JayCeeVee
install the font in your computer following the link above
now in your photoshop after you restarted. look the font in photoshop CS4 if it is there.
Give your answer to this question below!
2 Comments to “How to use downloaded fonts on photoshop CS4?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?