Question by Ash: How to use downloaded fonts on photoshop CS4?
I found a really cool font online and I want to download it and use it in my photoshop picture, how can I do that?
I have mac OS and photoshop CS4, thanks
Answer by JayCeeVee
install the font in your computer following the link above
now in your photoshop after you restarted. look the font in photoshop CS4 if it is there.
Give your answer to this question below!
2 Comments to “How to use downloaded fonts on photoshop CS4?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- How do put the brushes I downloaded into photoshop so I can use them?
- Why can’t I add any brushes to my photo in Photoshop?
- How do Match two different Skin colors in Photoshop CS4?
- How I do to keep preferences in my own created brush in Photoshop cs5?
- How do you erase the Pen from the Pen tool in Photoshop CS4?
- P&G on Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
- Cbot on How can i find out how to use the brushes and everything from photoshop, the website isn’t helping?
- M A R i A ; on How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- Wonder on Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- artguy29 on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?