Question by : How do Match two different Skin colors in Photoshop CS4?
I have two pictures which have different skin colors and I need to match them, The head color is brown and the Body color is white, I need to match the head color with the body color, anyone know how to do this ?
Answer by ☥☮♡☯✌
start with color picker tool, to select both colors and check rgb numbers, and create or duplicate layers, then adjust secondary off color to match primary main color, what may be required is the shading of tones that vary, to select main color of both, and adjust tones to match gradually, if tones for highlights and shades are off, may require air brushing touch-ups,
Photoshop CS4 Color Picker
color picker panel ~plugin
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- How do Match two different Skin colors in Photoshop CS4?
- How I do to keep preferences in my own created brush in Photoshop cs5?
- How do you erase the Pen from the Pen tool in Photoshop CS4?
- Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
- How can i find out how to use the brushes and everything from photoshop, the website isn’t helping?
- P&G on Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
- Cbot on How can i find out how to use the brushes and everything from photoshop, the website isn’t helping?
- M A R i A ; on How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- Wonder on Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- artguy29 on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?