Question by WELLINGTON: How do I change the background color of a passport picture in photoshop cs4.?
How do I change the background color of a passport picture in photoshop cs4. managed to do this but there was color bleeding, around edges ears and parts of face like the forehead. What dimensions do I save this for a passport picture. Got the picture by selecting the scanned image … copying then pasting it on a new photo document. Is this the right method ? Any help greatly appreciated.
Answer by Eric
Here’s how I would do it, but I’m sure there are more efficient Photoshop users on here:
I would cut out the person’s image, as close as I can with my limited talent and copy/paste them onto a new background. It’s going to take time and patience if you do it this way.
Give your answer to this question below!
2 Comments to “How do I change the background color of a passport picture in photoshop cs4.?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?