Question by : Could I make websites if I had photoshop Cs4 and knew html?
I know about html, but I need a new photoshop like CS4, I need help, and if you could send me something telling me how to make templates(mine aren’t the best…)
Answer by bwdprUpz3xJ
Start off by opening a new canvas in Photoshop, with dimensions around 750×600. Color your background a dark gray, and position another dark rectangle where your header is going to be. Expand your selection by 5 pixels or so, and lay another gradient in your selection going the opposite direction of the one below it.
Check also the Photoshop Video Professor on:
To see some examples.
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Could I make websites if I had photoshop Cs4 and knew html?
- How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- How to check if Adobe Photoshop CS4 is activated?
- Anyone know where i can find tokidoki photoshop brushes?
- Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- M A R i A ; on How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- Wonder on Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- artguy29 on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?
- Moi on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?
- sasà on can someone please send me a link to a grape vine brush for photoshop.?