I’d like to design clothes in Photoshop CS3, but it’s very difficult just using the brushes and pencils, etc. What else can you suggest?
4 Comments to “How do i design clothes in Photoshop CS3?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
Questions and Answers on all Photoshop Brushes topics.
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Does adobe master suite cs4 collection work on a 64 bit computer running windows 7?
- Could I make websites if I had photoshop Cs4 and knew html?
- How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- How to check if Adobe Photoshop CS4 is activated?
- Anyone know where i can find tokidoki photoshop brushes?
- M A R i A ; on How do I get a full brush stroke in Photoshop using a tablet?
- Wonder on Is there a Mac software out there that fixes corrupted PSD/Photoshop CS4 files?
- artguy29 on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?
- Moi on In Photoshop CS4 when you copy a selection why does the quality decrease?
- sasà on can someone please send me a link to a grape vine brush for photoshop.?