When I select a brush size, it doesn’t show how big it is on the paper with the cursor. It shows up above where you indicate your brush size. For example I turned it all the way up to the biggest size and no matter what the size the cursor won’t show it. Then after you click down and do your work you can see the result of that size but that is too late. I can’t get an accurate job done. Please help!!!
2 Comments to “Problems with my cursor in photoshop elements 7?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- In Photoshop CS4 I can’t get the color black?
- can someone please send me a link to a grape vine brush for photoshop.?
- Will Adobe Photoshop CS4 files open in Adobe Illustrator CS5?
- What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?
- Smoke brushes for Photoshop Elements 5?
- sasà on can someone please send me a link to a grape vine brush for photoshop.?
- Dora on What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?
- Alicetare on How much memory does Photoshop CS4 take up?
- mclaira on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- L M on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?