When I select a brush size, it doesn’t show how big it is on the paper with the cursor. It shows up above where you indicate your brush size. For example I turned it all the way up to the biggest size and no matter what the size the cursor won’t show it. Then after you click down and do your work you can see the result of that size but that is too late. I can’t get an accurate job done. Please help!!!
2 Comments to “Problems with my cursor in photoshop elements 7?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?