Question by KAMISTA♥: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?
I have photoshop elements 8 and ive tried downloading brushes on devient art by saving file and dragging it into the pse program into the brushes tab but when i do that it only gives me 1 brush…then it randomly goes away after a while….When i double click on the brushes file it takes me right to the pse program….plz help:)
Answer by Dorakun
Copy the brush/brush file into the file designed for the brushes. Found in the program files, PSE 8, then keep searching until you find a file called brushes, then paste the brushes into there.
1 Comment to “Q&A: Downloading Photoshop 8 brushes?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- I am a noob at photoshop and i need brush textures like marble or water or rocky all i have now is tie dye?
- Brush in Photoshop not showing correct colors?
- What do you do if you can’t find a tool that you know exists in Photoshop CS4?
- Q&A: Why does photoshop keep deleting my brushes?
- Photoshop/Paintshop Brushes/ Tutorial Help!?
- Free Photo editing software on A video editing program that has a feature like the photoshop healing brush tool?
- B K on Q&A: Why does photoshop keep deleting my brushes?
- Jim M on Photoshop/Paintshop Brushes/ Tutorial Help!?
- magilla g on Photoshop/Paintshop Brushes/ Tutorial Help!?
- Jake on How to make a simpe play button in flash cs4 using actionscript 3.0?