I know I’ve changed it in the past somehow. Right now it looks like crosshairs with a tiny dot in the middle. It’s annoying because it doesnt show how big of a brush is selected and the only way to tell is by actually using it which is annoying. How do I change it back to the circle that corresponds to the size brush that I select?
1 Comment to “How do I toggle my brush in photoshop to show the actual brush size?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Will Adobe Photoshop CS4 files open in Adobe Illustrator CS5?
- What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?
- Smoke brushes for Photoshop Elements 5?
- Are there more websites like Brusheezy where I can get free photoshop brushes & resources for free?
- How much memory does Premiere Pro CS4 require per minute when capturing film from a camera?
- Dora on What happens if I uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 if on trial?
- Alicetare on How much memory does Photoshop CS4 take up?
- mclaira on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- L M on where can i find the best photoshop brushes?
- amybeader on How do I get these brushes (Photoshop)?