I know I’ve changed it in the past somehow. Right now it looks like crosshairs with a tiny dot in the middle. It’s annoying because it doesnt show how big of a brush is selected and the only way to tell is by actually using it which is annoying. How do I change it back to the circle that corresponds to the size brush that I select?
1 Comment to “How do I toggle my brush in photoshop to show the actual brush size?”
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- Q&A: Where Can I get An Adobe CS4 Master Collection Trial?
- What version of Dreamweaver does 1and1 currently provide?
- What program should I use to further my animation?
- How long will take me to create a proffensional anime?
- Q&A: How do you make a selection semi-transparent in photoshop?
- a on Make Money With No Money Down! New System Reveals All!
- healthcare on How do I add plugins to Adobe Premiere CS4 for mac?
- Johna483 on Q&A: How to add an italics effect to text in adobe illustrator CS4?
- keilah on can’t use paintbrush in illustrator CS !?
- how to erase background image using coreldraw on how do I get rid of the white background around my image in Illustrator CS4?