yea..its like a super cheap version so Ive heard.
But Can I Do this on it
here are some examples, like touch up blemishes, cut out a picture and paste it on a backround…use brushes? stamps,
And write using different fonts and crap??
like these pictures
Well, i downloaded some customized GIMP brushes from the internet.
Some were really huge, and it made me run slow.
What i do is i resize them right after choosing them (ver. 2.6.6=resizable brushes )
I was just wondering if there was any way to actually set the default size for the brushes? Just so that i don’t have to resize them and go through the choppy-ness everytime.
I’m having a problem with it. When I try getting the brush or anything else a hand is there. It won’t let me paint,smudge,or earse. Anyone have this problem?
where do you put the brushes you downloaded at.
the code plz cuz i dont know how you drag it in the brush folder.
Okay, so when I open Adobe photoshop, and click any of the options (like zoom, eydropper or brush tool) I go to the picture, and the instead of the tool I selected, I get the hand tool.
If you know how to stop this, let me know!!!!
Where can i find the GIMP folder? I want to dowload a brush…
i messed up something with my gimp and now whenever i try to use one of the tools it wont let me.
im using the paint tool and where it would usually give me the options to adjust my brush size or shape it just says “you can drop dockable dialogs here”
can someone please tell me what that means and how i get my old options back??
What are 7 different ways to mask (also to duplicate) an image in Adobe Photoshop (I use CS4 currently)? So far I only thought of 5:
1. lasso tool
2. pen tool
3. magic wand
4. rectangle or eclipse tool
5. the brush
i really need help in trying to install this ” Smoke ” brush into my PS element 6 . The brush works for PS 7 and lower . I’ve tried asking and tried everything trying to install it in so i need step by step help please. Thank you.
ABOUT THIS SECTION
- Photoshop 6
- Photoshop 7
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop CS2
- Photoshop CS3
- Photoshop CS4
- Photoshop CS5
- i have a problem with my photoshop when i want to load brushes.. can help?
- Where can I sell my adobe illustrator cs4?
- Q&A: How to change my brush thickness in Photoshop? Coloring lineart with PS?
- Q&A: Why cant I move or transform my shape layers in Photoshop CS4?
- Q&A: Get Adobe Flash Brush tool in Photoshop?
- Gamerpc on Where can I sell my adobe illustrator cs4?
- gr8music at qtrtilldawn on Where can I sell my adobe illustrator cs4?
- Katie on Q&A: How to change my brush thickness in Photoshop? Coloring lineart with PS?
- Left-T on Q&A: Get Adobe Flash Brush tool in Photoshop?
- Insanity Crescendo on Q&A: If i were to get photoshop cs5, would it automatically delete my cs4?